Through on-camera interviews produced at CFO Studio’s Somerset, New Jersey studio, and released weekly at www.CFOstudio.com, CFOs share their experiences and insights, and offer candid guidance, as to how they perform profitably for their companies and themselves. CFOs from public, private, and private equity companies, and not-for-profit organizations have appeared in CFO Studio On-Camera Interviews, with new interviews scheduled each week. Our guests receive full use and re-purpose rights to their on-camera interviews. CFO Studio promotes each interview via internet, email, print, and social media, and provides guests with tools they and their companies can deploy to directly promote their interviews to specific audiences.
12 Reasons Why Chief Financial Officers Can Benefit By Appearing in an On-Camera Interview on CFO Studio or Writing an Article for CFO Studio Magazine
- Share your visions and insights about the future role of CFO
- Celebrate the expanding value created by the CFO in growing companies
- Accelerate the importance and diversity of how the CFO is viewed by others
- Explode myths and obsolete views about the role of the CFO
- Discuss your thoughts about trends or new ideas affecting business, the economy, the law, the country, or otherwise
- Enhance your reputation as a business and strategy thought-leader
- Provide guidance and counsel to those who aspire to become CFOs
- Out-maneuver your competitors and those of your company
- Promote your company as an industry leader or innovator
- In a low-key manner, promote your company’s products, services, and successes
- Don’t just be part of the CFO conversation, inspire it!
- Because you probably have never done anything like this before and it would be a lot of fun!