Successful Women in Finance
CFO Studio and Successful Woman in Finance salute the growing and impressive list of female finance executives at large North American companies, including: (to be added or to update info on this list, please contact Lorenz.Capalad@CFOstudio.com)
- Carrie Anderson, CFO, Integra Lifesciences Holding Corporation
- Kathleen Bloch, CFO, Cytosorbents Corporation
- Claire Chadwick, CFO, Stewardship Financial Corporation
- Anna Chew, CFO, UMH Properties
- Robyn D’Elia, CFO, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Sallie DeMarsillis, CFO, Movado Group
- Christine Dye, CFO, Silversun Technologies
- Hillary Hai, CFO, Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc.
- Susan Hardwick, CFO, American Water Works Company, Inc.
- Molly Henderson, CFO, Advaxis
- Cielo Hernandez, CFO, South Jersey Industries
- Emily Hill, CFO, PTC Therapeutics
- Luisa Ingargiola, CFO, Avalon Globocare Corporation
- Karen Krumeich, CFO, Soligenix
- Izzy Martins, CFO, Avis Budget Group
- Karen McLoughlin, CFO, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Dorothy Montgomery, Head of Finance NA, Godiva Chocolatier
- Christine Procops, CFO, NY Giants
- Daphne Quimi, CFO, Amicus Therapeutics
- Melissa Sacchiero, CFO, DSM
- Charlotte Simonelli, CFO, Realogy
- Mila Tartakovsky, VP Finance and Administration, Daiichi Sankyo
- Bonnie Tully, CFO, Evonik
- Cecilia Welch, CFO, Bio-Key International
- Kathleen Winters, CFO, ADP
When Andrew Zezas, showed his strong-willed 84 year old Greek mother the first issue of CFO Studio magazine, she handed it back, wrinkled her nose and asked “Where are all the women!” At first shocked by his mother’s question, Andrew realized the important opportunities that exist for Women in Finance to achieve professional excellence and drive substantial value, growth, and profits for their companies.
Meeting throughout the year as part of its Dinner & Dialogue Series, CFO Studio hosts discussions, foster conversation and intelligence sharing, encourage networking and relationship development, promote business opportunities, and more, among women through its Successful Women in Finance initiative.
To learn more, contact the Discussion Leader, Cheryl Marks-Young at her contact info below, or CFO Studio magazine Publisher and Host, CEO, Andrew Zezas by email or at (732) 868-0000 x111
Cheryl Marks Young is the founder of Creative Blueprints, LLC and the Creative Blueprint Process as a way to help individuals define and design the life they want to live. Her work as a leader, author, speaker, and professional coach has resulted in her recognition as an expert in personal and professional success. Cheryl works with her clients to help them to energize and balance their busy lives, deepen their personal connections and establish passion and purpose in their lives and work. She is the author of many articles and speaks to organizations and individuals across the United States on various topics, including business acumen, relationship, motherhood, leadership, strategic communication and work/life balance. She is the author of the upcoming works, “Chief Flexibility Officer – creating work/life balance in the C-Suite” and “Momorphosis ~ What Every New Mother Needs to Know about the Transition through Motherhood (Overcoming the Myths and Embracing the Truths of Motherhood) and co-author of “Live Your Purpose, Love Your Work”. Cheryl is also a fierce food allergy advocate and Mother to two adorable severe food allergy kids. She has developed a line of allergy friendly skin care products for her children and is happy to share recipes and information with all in need.