CFO Jobs Info from CFO Studio
Occasionally, CFO Studio’s friends and partners advise us about available CFO positions. CFO Studio is not in the recruiting, placement, or headhunting business, and provides the info below as a service to CFOs and to others. Please respond directly to the addresses below.
Chief Financial Officer
An immediate leadership opportunity for a dynamic Chief Financial Officer is available within a publicly traded technology Company (NYSE MKT). We are a global designer and manufacturer of instruments supporting technological advancements within the wireless communications industries.
Summary: In this Executive role, you will lead the organization’s financial and operational strategies, foster change, direct the organization’s financial planning and practices while partnering with the CEO supporting and increasing shareholder value.
Primary Responsibilities (included but not limited to the following):
- Act as a self starter with an emphasis on directing and performing diverse roles as a steward, operator, strategist and catalyst across all lines of business and functions.
- Effective change agent driving business performance and creating shareholder value through evidence based management techniques. Assess and direct strategic change throughout all business functions to meet stated business metrics and goals.
- Promote effective utilization of the SAGE X3 Software system by implementing advanced features and information reports throughout the organization. Create standard benchmark and dashboard reports that provide relevant business data on a “go live” basis to facilitate timely business decisions.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting needed capital and appropriate human resources, developing business plans to meet financial and operational goals of the company while providing value to our customers.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing monthly results; initiate timely corrective actions to align results with stated objectives and provide “early warning” measures identifying variances from business objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of financial management including corporate finance, accounting, tax and budgetary functions, including effective Investor relations.
- Partner with the CEO on developing strategic plans including the direction of all Merger and Acquisition initiatives and due diligence activities.
- Assess and appraise the organization’s financial position, prepare insightful quarterly Board reporting packages and present the information along with detailed financial advice to the CEO, Board of Directors and officers of the company.
- Partner with the Operations team to analyze cost accounting procedures and light manufacturing processes related to understanding gross margins, cost of goods sold on a product by product basis and make recommendations supporting margin improvement.
- Responsible for directing all tax compliance, SOX compliance, internal financial management reports along with SEC reporting and the annual financial audit.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Board members, corporate executives and the Senior Management team in order to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Global and Domestic travel as needed (including Europe and Asia) visiting Company locations, attending meetings and overseeing applicable audit functions.
- S. Accounting and/or Finance (MBA a plus)
- At last 10 years experience as a CFO within public Technology and/or Electronics Manufacturing Companies.
- Proven financial leadership skills producing change and creating shareholder value.
- Minimum 10 years experience in financial leadership roles within in a global organization producing financial reporting and metrics.
- Proven experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Proven analytical and strategic management skills also required.Outstanding communication and presentation skills both oral and written; a boardroom presence and ability to communicate effectively with external constituents
- Unquestionable business ethics, personal integrity and sound judgment
- Self motivation with a high desire to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% to Asia, Europe and domestic.
Send resume confidentially to our Human Resources department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer