732 868 0000 x117
CFO Studio & Real Estate Strategies Corporation to Again Sponsor NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Competition in 2012
(Somerset, New Jersey): Andrew Zezas, SIOR, the host of CFO Studio, Publisher of CFO Studio Magazine, and CEO of New Jersey based Real Estate Strategies Corporation, announced today that CFO Studio and Real Estate Strategies Corporation will again sponsor the NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award Competition in 2012. The competition, which will include CFOs from small, mid-sized, and large public, private, and not-for-profit companies from around New Jersey, will commence in the Spring of 2012. The competition will culminate at an awards ceremony, to be held on October 30, 2012. The NJBiz 2011 CFO-of-the-Year Award Ceremony was held on October 25, 2011, at The Palace in Somerset, NJ, where over 400 executives attended and 7 winners were selected.
“The NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award has become a very important event in the New Jersey business community. It brings tremendous prestige to both Finalists and Winners!” said Andrew Zezas. He continued “The competition and the awards ceremony are certainly best-in-class and bring out the most successful and brightest CFOs in New Jersey. As sponsors of the competition, and through our efforts at CFO Studio, we are able to draw on our deep relationships among the New Jersey CFO community to add to, what is already a dynamic competition, ceremony, and the awards. In 2011, we secured a number of high profile nominees for the CFO-of-the-Year Award, many of whom became finalists. Even before CFO Studio and Real Estate Strategies Corporation became a sponsor of the competition, in 2010 we nominated Gunther Mertens, CFO of Agfa Corporation, who became a finalist. In 2009, we nominated Marty Latman, CFO of Lansco Colors, who won the CFO-of-the-Year Award for Community Service”. Zezas added “We’re very excited about our continued sponsorship of the NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award in 2012, and anxiously look forward to nominating worthy CFOs and to congratulating 2012’s winners!”
In 2011, winners of the NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award included:
- Tom Conforti of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
- Joseph F. Purcell of The Michaels Organization
- Dennis P. Reilly of NeoStrata Company, Inc.
- Lynore DeSantis of New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program Inc.
- Robert Glenning of Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bill Pereira of IDT Corporation
- Sid Garai of ExpertPlan, Inc.
2011 Finalists included:
- David A. Kindlick of South Jersey Industries
- Barry Rowan of Vonage Corporation
- Joseph Ferment of Titanium Industries, Inc.
- Charles E. Stough of Atalanta Corporation Matthew M. Walsh of Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc.
- Chris Zirrith of Ironstate Development Company
- William D. Baird III of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Michael P. Eldredge of American Sensor Technologies, Inc.
- Robert J. Friedman of BAMCO, Inc.
- Chuck Hastings of Juniper Communities LLC
- Matteo Ingrao of M&L Enterprise Group
- Seth Rosenstein of MWW Group
- Joseph Wagner of Environmental Rail Solutions, Inc.
- Oscar Bashualdo of Paterson Habitat for Humanity
- William A. Salcedo of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Monmouth & Middlesex Counties
- David L. Vollmayer of Morris Habitat for Humanity
- Millie Aurigemma of Community Access Unlimited
- William Curnan of Allies, Inc.
- Jorge R. Diaz of Alternatives, Inc.
- Lis Goris of The Federation of Multicultural Programs of NJ, Inc.
- Wayne Guberman of Matheny Medical and Educational Center
- Audrey Wells of Family Service of Morris County
- Charles Zalewski of The Cerebral Palsy League, Inc.
- Jerry Campagna of The State Theatre
- Michael T. Corridon of Strato, Inc.
- Roxanne Kam of New Jersey Symphony Orchestra,
- Nick Chasinov of Teknicks
- Steve Small of TEAM Schools, a KIPP Region
- Ezra Sofer of Vidyo Inc.
- Doug Wilder of Consultants 2 Go
About CFO Studio
CFO Studio and CFO Studio Magazine deploy the best of new and traditional media to promote finance executives as business and strategy thought-leaders. Andrew Zezas, CEO of Real Estate Strategies Corporation, is the host and moderator of CFO Studio and the Publisher of CFO Studio Magazine.
Visit www.CFOstudio.com to watch interviews with New Jersey area CFOs, with new releases every Friday morning at 10:30 AM EST!
To read stories that have appeared in CFO Studio Magazine, or for subscriptions and advertising opportunities, visit www.CFOstudio.com.
Funding for CFO Studio and CFO Studio Magazine is provided by Real Estate Strategies Corporation and certain advertisers.
Real Estate Strategies Corporation provides corporate real estate advisory and transaction services to CFOs, Management, and corporate Boards in New Jersey and throughout North America. Real Estate Strategies Corporation is a major sponsor of CFO Studio and CFO Studio Magazine, and is the sole real estate sponsor of the NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award, Financial Executives International – New Jersey Chapter, and the ACGNJ CFO Forum.
Copyright Real Estate Strategies Corporation 2011 / 2012. All Rights Reserved.