Zoom | Reserve your seat now!
The case for finance and enterprise transformation has never been more urgent to ensure that business not only survives, but emerges from the health and business crisis structurally stronger. The crisis will differentiate great companies and their leaders. The collective decisions of CFOs and executive management will determine the future of their companies and business in general.
Join us, as noted CFO, Sas Mukherjee, leads an exciting discussion among middle market & private equity portfolio company CFOs on specific actions expected of CFOs in leading their companies to success during the recovery and beyond.
This Event Qualifies For 1.5 CPE Credits
- Field of Study: Management Services
- Delivery Method: Group – Internet
- Course Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Discussion Leader: Sas Mukherjee
- Hear how finance and enterprise transformation will ensure how companies will survive and emerge stronger from the health and business crisis
- Recognize how great companies will differentiate themselves and their leaders
- Learn how collective decision-making will determine the future of business
- Assess specific actions expected of CFOs in leading their companies to success