732 868 0000 x117
CFO Studio and Real Estate Strategies Corporation Actively Seeking Nominees for 2012 NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award Competition
Sponsor Interviewing CFOs as Possible Award Nominees
(Somerset, New Jersey): Andrew Zezas, SIOR, the host of CFO Studio, Publisher of CFO Studio Magazine, and CEO of New Jersey based Real Estate Strategies Corporation, announced today that CFO Studio and Real Estate Strategies Corporation are actively seeking qualified CFOs as possible nominees for the NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award. CFO Studio and Real Estate Strategies Corporation have elected to again sponsor the award competition in 2012 after sponsoring in 2011 and after having submitted nominees in both 2010 and 2009.
“We’re actively seeking qualified CFO nominees for the 2012 NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award. Not everyone fits the bill!” said Andrew Zezas. He added “This competition really is about the best of the best of New Jersey’s CFOs. We’re honored and extremely excited to be part of this important event again. In 2011, we nominated a number of highly qualified CFOs, and are very proud that in the last three years, six of our nominees were selected as finalists and two of our nominees won the CFO-of-the-Year Award in their categories!”
In 2011, winners of the NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award included:
- Tom Conforti of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
- Joseph F. Purcell of The Michaels Organization
- Dennis P. Reilly of NeoStrata Company, Inc.
- Lynore DeSantis of New Jersey Manufacturing Extension Program Inc.
- Robert Glenning of Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bill Pereira of IDT Corporation
- Sid Garai of ExpertPlan, Inc.
2011 Finalists included:
- David A. Kindlick of South Jersey Industries
- Barry Rowan of Vonage Corporation
- Joseph Ferment of Titanium Industries, Inc.
- Charles E. Stough of Atalanta Corporation Matthew M. Walsh of Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc.
- Chris Zirrith of Ironstate Development Company
- William D. Baird III of PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Michael P. Eldredge of American Sensor Technologies, Inc.
- Robert J. Friedman of BAMCO, Inc.
- Chuck Hastings of Juniper Communities LLC
- Matteo Ingrao of M&L Enterprise Group
- Seth Rosenstein of MWW Group
- Joseph Wagner of Environmental Rail Solutions, Inc.
- Oscar Bashualdo of Paterson Habitat for Humanity
- William A. Salcedo of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Monmouth & Middlesex Counties
- David L. Vollmayer of Morris Habitat for Humanity
- Millie Aurigemma of Community Access Unlimited
- William Curnan of Allies, Inc.
- Jorge R. Diaz of Alternatives, Inc.
- Lis Goris of The Federation of Multicultural Programs of NJ, Inc.
- Wayne Guberman of Matheny Medical and Educational Center
- Audrey Wells of Family Service of Morris County
- Charles Zalewski of The Cerebral Palsy League, Inc.
- Jerry Campagna of The State Theatre
- Michael T. Corridon of Strato, Inc.
- Roxanne Kam of New Jersey Symphony Orchestra,
- Nick Chasinov of Teknicks
- Steve Small of TEAM Schools, a KIPP Region
- Ezra Sofer of Vidyo Inc.
- Doug Wilder of Consultants 2 Go
CFOs interested in being considered for nomination by CFO Studio and Real Estate Strategies Corporation are invited to visit www.CFOstudio.com to learn more.
About CFO Studio
CFO Studio and CFO Studio Magazine deploy the best of new and traditional media to promote finance executives as business and strategy thought-leaders. Andrew Zezas, CEO of Real Estate Strategies Corporation, is the host and moderator of CFO Studio and the Publisher of CFO Studio Magazine.
Visit www.CFOstudio.com to watch interviews with New Jersey area CFOs, with new releases every Friday morning at 10:30 AM EST!
To read stories that have appeared in CFO Studio Magazine, or for subscriptions and advertising opportunities, visit www.CFOstudio.com.
Funding for CFO Studio and CFO Studio Magazine is provided by Real Estate Strategies Corporation and select advertisers.
Real Estate Strategies Corporation provides corporate real estate advisory and transaction services to CFOs, Management, and corporate Boards in New Jersey and around North America. Real Estate Strategies Corporation is a major sponsor of CFO Studio and CFO Studio Magazine, and is the sole real estate sponsor of the NJBiz CFO-of-the-Year Award, Financial Executives International – New Jersey Chapter, and the ACGNJ CFO Forum.
Copyright Real Estate Strategies Corporation 2011 / 2012. All Rights Reserved.